Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sticking the dismount

It's impossible, now that the 2012 Olympic Games have commenced in London, not to think of poker occasionally with sports metaphors in mind. Last night, I stuck my dismount. When I won three out of four hands to go significantly back into the black, I knew it was time to let go of the apparatus and land solidly on my feet. I'd gone through some ups and downs, and after a long session was probably the only one left of the original cast at the table. It's good to have survivor skills, and also good to know when it's time to go.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 76 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 11 times while in big blind (54%)
 - 5 out of 11 times while in small blind (45%)
 - 39 out of 54 times in other positions (72%)
 - a total of 50 out of 76 (65%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 11 (63%)
 Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $16,710
balance: $4,416,501

No comments:

Post a Comment