Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Interleaved 2 of 5

I came up with the title of this post when I reviewed my winning hands from last night's session. I won five hands, 2 of which were very special, since they were #1s. Since the #1s were not back to back, you could say they were interleaved in the 5 winning hands. "Interleaved 2 of 5" actually refers to a certain type of bar code; this phrase has stuck in my mind ever since I came across it in my first programming job nearly 30 years ago.

Alas, I couldn't find a higher stakes deuce game, so I had to continue with the baby stakes. I'm enjoying deuce anyway.

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 51 hands
 Pots won if drawing - 5 of 23 (21%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 8 (62%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $1,230
balance: $5,003,312

No comments:

Post a Comment