Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Deuces full of sevens

Everyone knows how hard it is to get a full house in 5 card draw. Imagine how much harder it is to get a full house in deuce! For one thing, you're going to be drawing at least 3 cards, guaranteed. For another, the 2 cards you kept are guaranteed not to be a pair. Therefore, of the 3 cards you draw, two of them must match each other and one of the cards you kept, and the other draw card must match the other kept card. Highly unlikely. Nonetheless, that's what happened to me on hand 32 last night. I was dealt 2h As 7c Td 9c, and kept the 2h 7c. On my first draw, I got 7s 2s 2c, for a full house of deuces full of sevens. Needless to say, I folded posthaste!

I had a really good night, more than doubling up. Of course, when the maximum initial stake is only $2,000, that doesn't take you very far :-)

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 70 hands
 Pots won if drawing - 16 of 45 (35%)
 Pots won at showdown - 11 of 19 (57%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $3,016
balance: $5,006,328

No comments:

Post a Comment