Saturday, July 7, 2012

My first Doyle Brunson

Last night, I had my first Doyle Brunson. That is, for the first time in my recorded poker history, I was dealt a 10 2 offsuit which matured to a full house of tens full of twos to win a monster pot. The full house didn't hit until the river, in true Doyle Brunson style. I was first to act. Like the sly devil I am, I simply checked. When an opponent who had a straight bet into me, I raised and got into a raising war. I kept raising until I was all in. Inexplicably, a third opponent came along for the ride. I won a pot worth $92,591, essentially a triple up, and was done for the night.

5 million, here I come!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 28 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 4 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 1 out of 4 times while in small blind (25%)
 - 11 out of 20 times in other positions (55%)
 - a total of 14 out of 28 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 3 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $52,491
balance: $4,935,764


No comments:

Post a Comment