Friday, August 23, 2013

Twin towers

I never had the chance to visit the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York city when they were standing. I only know them from photographs. Nevertheless, they live on in my memory, straight, tall, and true. I know I'm not alone in that regard.

The very best way to end a cash game poker session is with twin towers. That's how I ended last night's session. In these cases, the twin towers are the last two bars on the bar chart of your stack size over the course of the session. To get them, you must win a huge pot, then quit the next hand. Last night's twin towers were courtesy of a full house, when I won a pot worth an even $20,000.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 74 hands and saw flop:
 - 11 out of 13 times while in big blind (84%)
 - 6 out of 12 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 31 out of 49 times in other positions (63%)
 - a total of 48 out of 74 (64%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 11 (54%)
 Pots won without showdown - 11

delta: $19,106
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,823,876
balance: $7,180,829

No comments:

Post a Comment