Thursday, August 22, 2013

All your chips are belong to me

I really miss playing tournaments. How do I know this? It's easy. Every time I get into a heads up or a three handed situation in a cash game, my old tournament instincts kick in. I want to take people out, and have the confidence that I can. It's like coming home. Last night, the table eventually dwindled down to me and one other player. I said to myself, "All your chips are belong to me." (note: I'm fully aware that that sentence is grammatically incorrect; it's a snowclone). My prediction came true on just our third heads up hand. As soon as I hit eight million play dollars, I'm going to reward myself by playing tournaments again.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 130 hands and saw flop:
 - 28 out of 39 times while in big blind (71%)
 - 28 out of 38 times while in small blind (73%)
 - 30 out of 53 times in other positions (56%)
 - a total of 86 out of 130 (66%)
 Pots won at showdown - 13 of 26 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 26

delta: $27,795
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,804,770
balance: $7,161,723

No comments:

Post a Comment