Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fortunate misfortune

I had both bad luck and good luck on the first hand of last night's session. That's what you might call fortunate misfortune :-) The bad luck was that an opponent, who like me had hit trip sixes on the flop, hit a full house on the river. The good luck was that he decided to value bet it, instead of going all in. I don't know if I'd have been able to let go of my trips if he'd gone all in. Instead of hitting the felt, I took a big hit ($8,200 to be precise) but was still alive and kicking. I hung in there, and was eventually able to realize a decent profit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 26 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 2 out of 4 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 11 out of 17 times in other positions (64%)
 - a total of 18 out of 26 (69%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 4 (25%)
 Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $11,360
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,835,236
balance: $7,192,189

No comments:

Post a Comment