Sunday, August 25, 2013

One Hand to rule them all

In poker, as in life, what goes around comes around. Trip sixes, the holding with which I lost half my starting stack on the very first hand of Friday night's session, was the very holding with which I more than doubled my stack on the penultimate hand of last night's session. In the bar chart of my stack size over the course of the session, it stood head and shoulders above the rest. It was definitely the One Hand which ruled them all.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 49 hands and saw flop:
 - 8 out of 10 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 7 out of 9 times while in small blind (77%)
 - 23 out of 30 times in other positions (76%)
 - a total of 38 out of 49 (77%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 8 (37%)
 Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $16,542
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,851,778
balance: $7,208,731

No comments:

Post a Comment