Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The land of the ones

In a perfect poker world, every time you sit down to play at a nine player table, you should expect to win one of every nine hands. That's 11.111111... percent. I call this the land of the ones. Actually, since I always join a nine player table when it only has six players sitting at it, thus becoming the seventh, I should expect to win a slightly higher percentage; however, the land of the ones is close enough for government work.

Last night, I hit it right on the nose. You can make a really decent profit in the land of the ones. You can also lose your shirt, or break even. It all depends on how big the won pots were. I got a big jump start last night, when I doubled up on the very first hand.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 72 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 9 times while in big blind (77%)
 - 6 out of 9 times while in small blind (66%)
 - 26 out of 54 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 39 out of 72 (54%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 5 (60%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $30,072
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,776,975
balance: $7,133,928

No comments:

Post a Comment