Friday, August 30, 2013

A week by the lake

I'm always a little bummed when a winning streak ends. I never talk about them when they're in progress, since I don't want to jinx myself. I have no qualms about talking about them once they're over, though. Last night, my latest winning streak ended. It was nine sessions long, which means it definitely qualified as a week by the lake. I was hoping for a month by the lake, but no such luck.

I invariably look for the silver lining when a winning streak ends. Sometimes it's a stretch, but other times it's easy to find. The silver lining in last night's session was that I played a long time and didn't hit the felt. In fact, I had the highest pots won percentage I've ever had for a session at least 160 hands long. I won 48 pots in 168 hands, for a pots won percentage of 28.57.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 168 hands and saw flop:
 - 27 out of 35 times while in big blind (77%)
 - 25 out of 36 times while in small blind (69%)
 - 64 out of 97 times in other positions (65%)
 - a total of 116 out of 168 (69%)
 Pots won at showdown - 14 of 29 (48%)
 Pots won without showdown - 34

delta: $-11,669
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,880,500
balance: $7,237,453

No comments:

Post a Comment