Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Club flirtations

Man, it's been a long time since I played poker! Eight days, in fact. That inspired me to see where that hiatus stacks up in the all time list; it turns out, it ties for the fifth longest since I started keeping records. It's high time I played again; I'm rarin' to go!

The most memorable feature of last Tuesday's session was that at the beginning of it, I kept getting dealt two clubs - five times in the first ten hands. That's a statistical oddity worthy of remark. Unfortunately, none of them matured into club flushes.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 66 hands and saw flop:
- 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%)
- 8 out of 10 times while in small blind (80%)
- 30 out of 48 times in other positions (62%)
- a total of 44 out of 66 (66%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 10 (70%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $17,700
balance: $3,275,529

No comments:

Post a Comment