Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My quadfathers

The title of this post was inspired by something my father's mother used to say. If something struck her as unusual or surprising, she'd say "My godfathers!". It's certainly both unusual and surprising to get four of a kind in poker, so an apt expression for such an occurrence might be "My quadfathers!".

Last night, I followed the winning session blueprint I described in yesterday's post. I showed a lot of patience, finally got a very strong hand, went all in with it, and came out on top. My four of a kind, tens won a pot worth $55,700, and I was done for the night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 103 hands and saw flop:
- 9 out of 12 times while in big blind (75%)
- 3 out of 13 times while in small blind (23%)
- 36 out of 78 times in other positions (46%)
- a total of 48 out of 103 (46%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 12 (33%)
Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $15,600
balance: $3,502,729

No comments:

Post a Comment