Saturday, March 10, 2012

You can't make this stuff up

Faithful readers of this blog know that my favorite type of hand is a flush. Moreover, they know that my favorite type of flush is a club flush. These cognoscenti know that I've had three royal flushes in my poker career, and all of them have been in clubs. What they don't know is that last night, for the first time ever, I won two hands in a row with club flushes; these hands were so good, I won them both without a showdown. You just can't make stuff like this up!

I'm now returned in triumph to the golden ratio; of 633 recorded sessions, I've lost 211 and won double that, 422.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 41 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 6 times while in big blind (83%)
- 3 out of 5 times while in small blind (60%)
- 16 out of 30 times in other positions (53%)
- a total of 24 out of 41 (58%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 6 (16%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $38,400
balance: $3,396,729

No comments:

Post a Comment