Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back into the blue

Last night, I got back into the blue. In other words, my balance reached a new all-time high. This is the first time I've achieved this in 2012. It took a 46 session side-trip of ups and downs to do it.

On the penultimate hand of the night, I flopped a set of sixes and slow-played them, gradually ratcheting up the pressure. I'm pretty sure I won the largest uncontested side pot of my career; when I went all in on the river, two opponents folded and I won a side pot of $71,400 with no one else showing their cards. I also won the main pot of $22,400, when one opponent who'd gone all in earlier showed a high card ace.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 50 hands and saw flop:
- 8 out of 9 times while in big blind (88%)
- 6 out of 10 times while in small blind (60%)
- 20 out of 31 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 34 out of 50 (68%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 7 (57%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $71,400
balance: $3,468,129

No comments:

Post a Comment