Friday, March 23, 2012

Quit signal

Last night, I got a strong quit signal, and heeded it. You might guess that I got it by dropping down into Lazarus territory, but you'd be wrong. The signal was that after a steady decline from the peak I reached in the middle of the session, I won a big pot to get back close to that peak. This was on hand 49; I knew it was time to go, unless I wanted to settle in for a marathon session.

There are definitely several voices which talk to you when you play poker; one of them is the voice of reason, telling you when it's time to quit. I don't always listen to that voice, but that's okay; if I did, I wouldn't have nearly as much fun!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 50 hands and saw flop:
- 6 out of 6 times while in big blind (100%)
- 7 out of 8 times while in small blind (87%)
- 30 out of 36 times in other positions (83%)
- a total of 43 out of 50 (86%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 10 (40%)
Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $16,400
balance: $3,816,639

No comments:

Post a Comment