Friday, March 30, 2012

1-2-3

Last night, I had almost the shortest session one can have:

hand 1: I folded before the flop
hand 2: I doubled up when I flopped trip 6s
hand 3: I folded before the flop, and quit for the night

As easy as 1-2-3!

Friends and neighbors, I've now surpassed the four million mark. Not only that, within the last calendar year, I've amassed over three million play dollars. So the audacious goal I set myself when I hit the three million mark has now been realized, if we just backdate it :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 3 hands and saw flop:
- 0 out of 0 times while in big blind (0%)
- 0 out of 0 times while in small blind (0%)
- 1 out of 3 times in other positions (33%)
- a total of 1 out of 3 (33%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $41,426
balance: $4,032,786

No comments:

Post a Comment