Sunday, March 25, 2012

Felt in eight, fatty late

Last night, I hit the felt in a mere eight hands. I was playing with a little more friskiness than usual, but on all 3 of the big hits my stack took, I had strong hands. Sometimes, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I reupped for the max, and prepared for a long road back to the black. One interesting feature of the session after I reupped was that I was playing heads up or three handed for large stretches of it; that doesn't happen too often. I was dialed in, and won more than my fair share of the pots. I did get back into the black, eventually. When I won a pot worth $29,950 with a fatty (my slang for a full house) of kings full of sixes, I knew it was time to quit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 86 hands and saw flop:
- 22 out of 28 times while in big blind (78%)
- 23 out of 25 times while in small blind (92%)
- 29 out of 33 times in other positions (87%)
- a total of 74 out of 86 (86%)
Pots won at showdown - 16 of 22 (72%)
Pots won without showdown - 18

delta: $19,650
balance: $3,861,589

No comments:

Post a Comment