Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another club flush

Last night, for the second session in a row, I got a massive chip infusion at the end by hitting a club flush. I have a gut feeling this is the first time I've ever had back-to-back sessions end in so similar fashion. Of course, this only strengthens my love for flushes and for clubs.

My current strategy for having a winning session is as follows:

1. join a table with at least two players having close to $80,000 in chips, and with at least three of the other four having over $40,000

2. fold early and often

3. be patient

4. wait for a monster hand, go all in, and see where you end up

The two likeliest outcomes of such a strategy:

1. I double up
2. I hit the felt

If the doubling up outcome is slightly more likely than the hitting the felt outcome, this strategy will pay off over time, although it could end up doing serious damage to my winning session to losing session ratio.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 56 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 10 times while in big blind (30%)
- 4 out of 10 times while in small blind (40%)
- 21 out of 36 times in other positions (58%)
- a total of 28 out of 56 (50%)
Pots won at showdown - 6 of 9 (66%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $38,750
balance: $3,257,829

No comments:

Post a Comment