Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One and done

Last night, I had a one and done session. I more than doubled up on my very first hand, folded the second one, and got out of Dodge. Since I started recording the number of hands played per session, I've had three one and done sessions; the other two were in pot limit hold'em. For the record, I was dealt a pair of queens and hit a set on the flop; a bigger stack put me all in on the river, and I happily called.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 2 hands and saw flop:
- 0 out of 0 times while in big blind (0%)
- 0 out of 0 times while in small blind (0%)
- 1 out of 2 times in other positions (50%)
- a total of 1 out of 2 (50%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $59,800
balance: $3,237,830

No comments:

Post a Comment