Saturday, March 2, 2013

Three down elevators

The bar chart of my stack size over the course of last night's session doesn't paint a pretty picture. Three down elevators are clearly visible. I only remember the circumstances of one of them, which was when I hit the felt chasing a flush. It turns out an opponent was chasing a flush in a different suit, and happened to hit his. Let me take a peek at the hand histories at the other two...

forgotten down elevator 1: I called big turn and river bets with a pair of sixes; I have no idea what I was thinking

forgotten down elevator 2: with a pair of nines, which was top pair at the time, I made a big turn bet, and got called; the caller made a second pair on the river

The one bright spot was that I kept my seeing-the-flop percentage under 50; that's starting to become second nature.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 86 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 11 times while in big blind (63%)
 - 3 out of 11 times while in small blind (27%)
 - 27 out of 64 times in other positions (42%)
 - a total of 37 out of 86 (43%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 6 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $-71,458
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,243,003
balance: $6,692,411

No comments:

Post a Comment