Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Milestone

Last night, I hit another milestone. My balance went over the 7 million play dollar mark again. It's the second time I've achieved this; the first time, I was playing tournaments, and my balance quickly fell way back down after a run of losses. Every time I cross a million play dollar boundary, I take a moment to think back on where I started, and how I got where I am. I started out scared of high stakes, and petrified of no limit. First I weaned myself of my fear of high stakes; much later, I weaned myself of my fear of no limit. I can't say I was ever actually afraid of playing tournaments in the past, since for some reason it never crossed my mind to play them until I'd been playing online cash game poker for about 3 1/2 years. I can say that, due to my experiences playing them, I have a healthy respect for how hard it is to make money playing them. You might even say I'm a teeny bit afraid of tournaments now :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 66 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 12 times while in big blind (58%)
 - 6 out of 11 times while in small blind (54%)
 - 24 out of 43 times in other positions (55%)
 - a total of 37 out of 66 (56%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 8 (25%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

balance: $9,807
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,551,120
balance: $7,000,528

No comments:

Post a Comment