Thursday, March 7, 2013

The land of the ones

For the second night in a row, I've stolen a blog post title from myself. Once again, it's a title I like, and it's also apropos. So once more, your remedy if you're disappointed is to sue me :-) What do I mean by the land of the ones? I could tell you to go read the old blog post, but that would be rude. The land of the ones is a fanciful way of describing the winning percentage you can expect at a full table. That percentage turns out to be 11.11111... The 1s never end; hence, the land of the ones. If you can fully accept and expect that you're only going to win 1 out of 9 hands, and play accordingly, the land of the ones can turn out to be a very profitable place over the long haul. I love it!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 36 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 5 times while in big blind (60%)
 - 2 out of 4 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 12 out of 27 times in other positions (44%)
 - a total of 17 out of 36 (47%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 4 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $9,498
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,377,933
balance: $6,827,341

No comments:

Post a Comment