Friday, March 22, 2013

My quadfathers

I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times in my poker career I've had quads (four of a kind) without having to resort to my toes. One of the poker programs I still need to write is one which tabulates made hands, instead of just hole card hands; then I could say for sure how many times I've had quads. Last night, I had them on the penultimate hand of the night. I was dealt a pair of twos, flopped a set, and hit quads on the turn. I checked the flop, called a $2,000 turn bet, and checked the river. Of course, I was hoping that someone would bet on the river so I could come over the top, but no one did. I still raked in a decent pot worth $13,700. I quit the next hand, since I'd seen on the Card Player magazine website that there was free streaming video of the CPPT Wynn Main Event final table, and I wanted to watch.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 16 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 1 out of 2 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 5 out of 11 times in other positions (45%)
 - a total of 9 out of 16 (56%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 2 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $7,746
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,512,032
balance: $6,961,440

No comments:

Post a Comment