Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The straight flush that wasn't

Last night I had a long, unproductive session. The most I lost on a single hand came early on; I lost $24,600 on hand 8 without even going to showdown. I'd flopped an open ended straight flush draw, but neither the straight nor the flush hit, and I folded on the river. That may have set a personal "best" for most chips lost without going to showdown.

Even though I only played at one table, the last half of the session was very different from the first, since there were fewer players at the table. I did better in the second half, but still lost money in both halves. At least I had the sense to quit before hitting the felt a second time :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 151 hands and saw flop:
 - 27 out of 36 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 26 out of 35 times while in small blind (74%)
 - 39 out of 80 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 92 out of 151 (60%)
 Pots won at showdown - 10 of 29 (34%)
 Pots won without showdown - 22

delta: $-68,855
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,365,968
balance: $6,815,376

No comments:

Post a Comment