Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pocket rocks

No, the title of this post is not a typo. I didn't meant to name it "Pocket rockets". Lately, aces in the hole are starting to feel like more of a liability than an asset. They can really drag you down, like having rocks in your pocket instead of rockets. Last night, the most I lost on a single hand was $4,600. What was I dealt that hand? You guessed it, pocket rocks. Don't get me wrong, I still like getting dealt aces; I'm just realizing that I need to get better at playing them :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
 - 3 out of 6 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 20 out of 35 times in other positions (57%)
 - a total of 28 out of 48 (58%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 8 (37%)
 Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $11,997
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,255,000
balance: $6,704,408

No comments:

Post a Comment