Thursday, March 28, 2013

A busted flush away

Fans of detective fiction may recognize within the title of this post the name of Travis McGee's boat. Travis being, of course, the hero of many wonderful novels by John D. MacDonald. Just recently, I bought the first book in the series, "The Deep Blue Good-by", on my Kindle; I've really been enjoying reading it on the train. What do I mean by this title? Simply that all I needed to turn a mediocre session into a good one last night was for an opponent not to have made a flush :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 58 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 7 times while in big blind (57%)
 - 4 out of 8 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 24 out of 43 times in other positions (55%)
 - a total of 32 out of 58 (55%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 6 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $753
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,569,032
balance: $7,018,440

No comments:

Post a Comment