Thursday, March 21, 2013

Four bagger

Last night, I won my fourth session in a row. I'm borrowing the term "four bagger" from bowling; in that sport, it signifies four strikes in a row. I'm proud to say I have a nephew who has bowled two perfect games in his young bowling career. In case you don't know, a perfect game is achieved by bowling twelve strikes in a row. It's a very rare feat. It's hard to imagine what a comparable feat in poker might be. I'll take a stab at it and pick a number out of the air. My gut feeling is that winning 30 sessions in a row would be roughly comparable. By that standard, I haven't bowled a perfect poker game yet, but did come damn close. Starting on February 20, 2012, I won 29 straight sessions. I feel I'm about due to bust out another long one.

To mention last night's session briefly, I doubled up on hand 18. I was dealt a big slick, paired my king on the flop, and won a pot worth $78,734 when my kings held up.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 34 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 5 times while in big blind (60%)
 - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
 - 11 out of 24 times in other positions (45%)
 - a total of 15 out of 34 (44%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 6 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $37,741
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,504,286
balance: $6,953,694

No comments:

Post a Comment