Sunday, March 31, 2013

Heads up hankering

On Friday night, my seeing the flop percentage was higher than I'd normally like, but for a good reason - during a long stretch in the middle of the session, I was playing heads up. It's unusual to get into heads up situations in a cash game, where anyone can join any empty seat at any time. I really enjoyed it, and realized I missed it from my sit and go days. When you play tournaments, if you play well enough, you're in heads up situations a lot. I'm going to treat myself to playing tournaments again when I hit the 8 million play dollar mark. At that time, I'll allow myself to lose up to one million play dollars playing tournaments, all for the sheer fun of playing them again.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 65 hands and saw flop:
 - 12 out of 22 times while in big blind (54%)
 - 16 out of 22 times while in small blind (72%)
 - 15 out of 21 times in other positions (71%)
 - a total of 43 out of 65 (66%)
 Pots won at showdown - 11 of 25 (44%)
 Pots won without showdown - 15

delta: $14,629
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,593,654
balance: $7,043,062

No comments:

Post a Comment