Saturday, March 16, 2013

Card-starved

One of the hardest skills to perfect in poker is playing well when you're card-starved. The difficulty lies in amping up your patience just when you're feeling the most impatient. I failed to do this on Thursday night, and paid the price. On the final hand of the night, I was dealt a big slick. I paired my king on the flop, got into a brief raising war with one opponent, and ended up going all in before the next street. I was a big underdog, since my opponent had flopped two pair. They held up, and I was done for the night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 56 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 7 times while in big blind (57%)
 - 5 out of 8 times while in small blind (62%)
 - 21 out of 41 times in other positions (51%)
 - a total of 30 out of 56 (53%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 7 (28%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-40,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,340,963
balance: $6,790,371

No comments:

Post a Comment