Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Canines and quinines

Last night, I won my biggest pot of the night with a canine. That is, a king and a nine. For some reason, I get a hankering to play hands when I see that my top hole card is a face card and my bottom hole card is a nine. A couple of sessions ago, I won three hands in a row where I'd been dealt a quinine (a queen and a nine).

I kept my seeing the flop percentage under 60 again last night. I'll try for three in a row tonight.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 42 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 5 out of 6 times while in small blind (83%)
 - 15 out of 31 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 24 out of 42 (57%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 6 (83%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $7,100
balance: $4,178,216

No comments:

Post a Comment