Monday, May 28, 2012

Catching up with a fastball

Last night, I caught up with a fastball. It's risky to swing at fastballs, but when you connect, you tend to hit them out of the park. I'd done well in the middle part of the session, but had given back my gains and was a little underwater when the fastball was pitched. I'd been dealt a suited big slick, and an opponent who had me covered went all in pre-flop. I thought for about 6 seconds, then made the call. I flopped a pair of aces, and they held up. I won a pot worth $71,200, and called it a night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 65 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 9 times while in big blind (55%)
 - 5 out of 9 times while in small blind (55%)
 - 23 out of 47 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 33 out of 65 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 9 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $31,000
balance: $4,635,052

No comments:

Post a Comment