Tuesday, May 8, 2012

All your chips are belong to me

If you have a nodding acquaintance with internet memes (as I do), you might recognize the title of this post as an instance of the snowclone "All your ______ are belong to me". It's grammatically incorrect of course, but nonetheless rhetorically powerful. It's a statement I could have made (but didn't, of course) to one of my opponents at the end of last night's session; in back to back hands, I relieved him of all $59,699 of his chips. On the first hand, my two pair of aces and fours beat his two pair of tens and eights to win a pot worth $71,052. On the second, my king high flush beat his pair of eights to win a pot worth $49,546. I needed that boost to get back into the black, since I'd hit the felt on hand 56 and was card dead for long stretches of the session.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 120 hands and saw flop:
 - 20 out of 22 times while in big blind (90%)
 - 15 out of 23 times while in small blind (65%)
 - 45 out of 75 times in other positions (60%)
 - a total of 80 out of 120 (66%)
 Pots won at showdown - 9 of 21 (42%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $20,425
balance: $4,305,041

No comments:

Post a Comment