Sunday, May 6, 2012

40 below

When I talk about the golden ratio, most often I'm looking at my full poker history, regardless of poker flavor. Sometimes, though, I like to look at a subset of the history, for example restricting it to a particular poker flavor. Recently, I mentioned the formula for a statistic I call golden distance. Last night, I tied my all-time low for golden distance in no limit hold'em: -40. No limit hold'em is by far the flavor with which I've had the most success; I'm closing in on 3 million play dollars won playing it. I'll never go back to pot limit!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 100 hands and saw flop:
 - 14 out of 17 times while in big blind (82%)
 - 13 out of 18 times while in small blind (72%)
 - 41 out of 65 times in other positions (63%)
 - a total of 68 out of 100 (68%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 18 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 15

delta: $10,100
balance: $4,254,016




No comments:

Post a Comment