Thursday, May 3, 2012

Popcorn session

Last night, I continued my patient ways. I saw the flop a mere 40% of the time. That's my lowest percentage in recent memory, and quite possibly my lowest of all time. I'm calling last night's session a popcorn session for the simple reason that most of the pots I won were bunched up near the end, analogous to popcorn kernels popping in bunches at the end of a microwave cycle. That was a somewhat unusual feature of the session; another unusual feature was that my largest delta was more than four times as big as its nearest competitor; on that hand, I won a pot worth $30,600 with an ace high flush.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 60 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 4 out of 9 times while in small blind (44%)
 - 14 out of 43 times in other positions (32%)
 - a total of 24 out of 60 (40%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 8 (75%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $17,000
balance: $4,210,416

No comments:

Post a Comment