Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cruise control

Last night, I won the first hand I played. I love it when that happens! With extra chips on board, you can afford to be a little more speculative if you want. Funnily enough, you can also afford to be more picky if you want, too. If you're too picky when you're underwater, you risk missing out on some good hands. When you're not underwater, you can wait extra long for the next good hand. You just put your game on cruise control.

The biggest pot I won last night was worth $16,000, when I had a ten high straight. That turned out to be my high water mark. I quit when I came near it again, fourteen hands later. I was never underwater.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 23 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 4 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 3 out of 3 times while in small blind (100%)
 - 11 out of 16 times in other positions (68%)
 - a total of 16 out of 23 (69%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 8 (62%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $14,000
balance: $4,497,944

No comments:

Post a Comment