Monday, April 30, 2012

Staying out of trouble

On Saturday night, I doubled my starting stack amount in a relatively short session. I did this largely by staying out of trouble; I only paid to see the flop a little over half the time. My new goal is to keep my seeing the flop percentage under 60 every session; we'll see how I do. Of course, that percentage only makes sense if the table remains fairly full; the less players at the table, the more flops you should pay to see.

On the penultimate hand of the night, I won a pot worth $41,100 with a ten high straight.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 31 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 4 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 2 out of 4 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 13 out of 23 times in other positions (56%)
 - a total of 18 out of 31 (58%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 3 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $44,869
balance: $4,171,116

No comments:

Post a Comment