Saturday, April 14, 2012

Delights of three

I've seen a dish called "Delights of three" on the menus of many Chinese restaurants. Though I've never ordered it, it sounds really good; the three delights are shrimp, beef, and chicken. Last night, I experienced two different poker variations on "Delights of three". The first was that my session was only three hands long; the second was that I tripled up! On hand 2, I was dealt a big slick; there were two insane pre-flop raises, but I called them both. When the flop came 8c 9h Ks, I went all in with my remaining $9,800 and got one caller. I hit trip kings on the turn. My three of a kind, kings won $19,600 from one side pot, $51,600 from another, and $53,000 from the main pot, for a grand total of $124,200. I exited stage left the next hand.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 3 hands and saw flop:
- 0 out of 0 times while in big blind (0%)
- 0 out of 0 times while in small blind (0%)
- 2 out of 3 times in other positions (66%)
- a total of 2 out of 3 (66%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $81,800
balance: $4,217,880

No comments:

Post a Comment