Thursday, September 8, 2011

Running hot

Play poker long enough, and you're going to experience times when you're "running hot". What a great feeling! You know it has little to do with skill, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying it to the fullest. For a brief moment in time, you feel like Superman; you're invincible!

Last night, I ran hot. In a short session, I won over half the hands. On the hands I lost, I invested almost nothing. I call the bar chart of my stack size over time "stairs to the right". I really wish there were $100/$200 play tables for deuce on PokerStars; I would really have made a killing!

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 15 hands
Pots won if drawing - 8 of 14 (57%)
Pots won at showdown - 6 of 6 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $4,820
balance: $2,032,450

No comments:

Post a Comment