Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Platinum farewell?

Last night, I achieved the platinum ratio for the second time in my deuce career, improving to 15 winning sessions out of 20. I have a feeling that's the last time I'll ever achieve platinum in deuce. It's just not realistic to expect to win 3 out of every 4 sessions. I'm proud of the fact that I've achieved platinum in 3 of the 6 poker flavors I've tried so far - pot limit hold'em, no limit hold'em, and no limit deuce.

My stack took a wild ride last night; at the first table I joined I went up $6.5K at one point, but ended up hitting the felt. My very first hand after reupping, I won a pot worth almost $6.5K, and called it a night.

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 35 hands
Pots won if drawing - 8 of 27 (29%)
Pots won at showdown - 8 of 13 (61%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $2,450
balance: $2,036,039

No comments:

Post a Comment