Thursday, August 4, 2011

The streak is over

At last, now that it's over, I can finally talk about the awesome winning streak I've been on for the past three weeks. I subscribe to the superstition that it's bad luck to talk about a streak while it's in progress; foolishly, I did that once on this blog (and promptly lost). The streak ended at 15, a new personal best. The longest streak I'd had prior to that was 10. I know from experience how difficult a feat this is.

Of course, it's ironic that the streak ended on a Wednesday, the one day in the week I could have expected it to continue!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 100 hands and saw flop:
- 10 out of 15 times while in big blind (66%)
- 10 out of 14 times while in small blind (71%)
- 47 out of 71 times in other positions (66%)
- a total of 67 out of 100 (67%)
Pots won at showdown - 9 of 20 (45%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $-40,000
balance: $1,877,535

No comments:

Post a Comment