Friday, August 19, 2011

Lucrative calling

Last night, I only played 20 hands. I only won three pots, but that's all I needed to hit my goal of winning half my starting stack. The biggest pot I won was the last of the three, where my ace high flush won $39,000. Interestingly, I never bet that hand; I only called it down. I'd made my flush on the turn, and had decided to make a big move on the river. However, the river card put a full house possibility on the board, and I didn't want to bet and risk my opponent going all in (my opponent had position on me). I checked, he bet $4,600, and I just called. That hand proves that calling can be a lucrative option!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 20 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 2 times while in big blind (100%)
- 2 out of 2 times while in small blind (100%)
- 11 out of 16 times in other positions (68%)
- a total of 15 out of 20 (75%)
Pots won at showdown - 2 of 2 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $19,700
balance: $1,803,632

No comments:

Post a Comment