Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nined

Last night, I got nined. That is, I was a 91% favorite to win a hand after the turn, and lost to the 9% underdog. Ironically, my losing hand was 3 of a kind, nines :-) The winning hand was a straight (made on the river, of course). This was on hand 10, and foreshadowed the kind of session I was in for.

The one bright spot of the night was that I was able to obey my recent stricture and quit before I hit the felt. I certainly flirted with it, however; on my penultimate hand, I won a pot where fully 82% was o.p.m. (other people's money). That's a crazily high number which basically means the pot is up for grabs; it's very dangerous to stay in hands like that (but easy to do when you're severely short-stacked, as I was).

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 86 hands and saw flop:
- 9 out of 12 times while in big blind (75%)
- 9 out of 13 times while in small blind (69%)
- 40 out of 61 times in other positions (65%)
- a total of 58 out of 86 (67%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 18 (38%)
Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $-36,300
balance: $1,830,387

No comments:

Post a Comment