Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inexplicable gift

I received an inexplicable gift last night. One of my opponents went all in on a mere pair of queens, while I had a full house. The queens were on the board; all my opponent had for hole cards was K 3 offsuit. My hole cards were a third queen and a second ace, as there was one ace on the board. I won a pot worth $84k, $40k of which came from my generous opponent. I guess he was trying to buy the hand with a stone bluff. Not a good idea!

stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 19 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
- 2 out of 3 times while in small blind (66%)
- 10 out of 13 times in other positions (76%)
- a total of 15 out of 19 (78%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 6 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $44,300
balance: $652,514

No comments:

Post a Comment