Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blood supply

Chips are the blood supply of poker; without enough of them, you're not going to survive. This same concept applies to the table as a whole; without enough chips at the table, the table itself won't survive, since the players will drop away, looking for greener pastures elsewhere.

Last night, I'd lost nearly half my chips when the table went on life support; the chip leader left the table, and after one or two more hands, there was only one active player left besides me. This gave me a good chance to practice my heads up skills, but hampered my ability to bring my stack back to health. I porpoised up and down, and still had only half my starting stack when I decided to call it a night.

Here are the stats from last night:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 102 hands and saw flop:
- 28 out of 30 times while in big blind (93%)
- 30 out of 30 times while in small blind (100%)
- 34 out of 42 times in other positions (80%)
- a total of 92 out of 102 (90%)
Pots won at showdown - 12 of 26 (46%)
Pots won without showdown - 15

delta: $-19,200
balance: $589,503

No comments:

Post a Comment