Friday, July 1, 2011

House crushes table

Last night, my session ended in the best possible way. I was the sole survivor, with all the chips. The table had dwindled down to me and two other players, and I had the big stack. Both opponents went all in on the final hand, and lost to the full house which I made on the river. As it turned out, I hadn't need to hit this "fatty" in order to win; my two pair of jacks and nines would have been good enough.

I'm loving it that I'm not having to deal with pre flop all inners any more!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 70 hands and saw flop:
- 17 out of 18 times while in big blind (94%)
- 12 out of 17 times while in small blind (70%)
- 30 out of 35 times in other positions (85%)
- a total of 59 out of 70 (84%)
Pots won at showdown - 8 of 13 (61%)
Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $35,309
balance: $1,543,019

No comments:

Post a Comment