Friday, July 29, 2011

Autopilot

Last night, I played quite well, but missed all my exit cues. I was basically on autopilot, fully engaged with making good poker decisions, but not stepping back and assessing when might be a good time to leave the table. One contributing factor may have been that the hands were being played at a rapid clip, so I got into the flow and just kept going.

If I'd heeded the first exit cue, I would have made about $26K in profit. If I'd heeded the next one, I'd have made about $39K. If I'd heeded the third and final one, I'd have made about $38K. After that last cue, my stack made a slow and steady descent back down towards its starting amount; you could almost say it was a stately descent :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 139 hands and saw flop:
- 33 out of 33 times while in big blind (100%)
- 32 out of 34 times while in small blind (94%)
- 66 out of 72 times in other positions (91%)
- a total of 131 out of 139 (94%)
Pots won at showdown - 13 of 24 (54%)
Pots won without showdown - 18

delta: $2,500
balance: $1,817,331

No comments:

Post a Comment