Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blueprint session

Last night, I was able to follow my recent blueprint for a successful session. Cautious play? Check. Early lift? Check. Reasonable profit? Check. No more than 35 hands? Check. Of course, only two of these four goals can be achieved every session - the first and the last. The middle two are up to the poker gods.

As a by-product of changing my focus to winning, no matter how small, from trying to get to two million play dollars as fast as possible, I'm hoping I'll eventually be able to re-achieve the golden ratio. Time will tell!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 34 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
- 3 out of 7 times while in small blind (42%)
- 19 out of 20 times in other positions (95%)
- a total of 27 out of 34 (79%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 9 (55%)
Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $13,100
balance: $1,585,889

No comments:

Post a Comment