Saturday, July 2, 2011

Microsession

Last night, I won a decent pot straight out of the gate, and decided it was big enough to call it a night right there. I'm definitely back in my comfort zone, playing pot limit hold'em. This is the poker variant which gives me my best chance to re-achieve the golden ratio. As of the current moment I'm 22 winning sessions in arrears of the golden ratio; since my number of sessions is reasonably large, my winning percentage is quite close to the golden ratio. Right now my winning percentage is 65%, just a tad shy of the golden ratio percentage of 66.66666...%.

Clearly, I'm not going to hit 2 million play dollars by the end of the summer. If I'd continued to run as hot as I was running, I'd have hit it by now, but it just wasn't meant to be. My revised plan is to hit the two million play dollars plateau by Christmas, and to give a totally new poker variant a try at that time. The current frontrunner is deuce to the seven triple draw. I can't wait!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 2 hands and saw flop:
- 1 out of 1 times while in big blind (100%)
- 0 out of 1 times while in small blind (0%)
- 0 out of 0 times in other positions (0%)
- a total of 1 out of 2 (50%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $27,900
balance: $1,570,919

No comments:

Post a Comment