Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wednesday milestone

As you know, every so often I check up on some oddball, statistically insignificant stats. I just discovered I've achieved another play million milestone - I've won more than a million play dollars in sessions played on a Wednesday.

Last Saturday night, I had a very successful session; so successful, in fact, that it made my top ten all time (based on delta). This was largely due to the fact that I had not one but two very lucrative full houses. Poker life is good again!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 87 hands and saw flop:
- 8 out of 12 times while in big blind (66%)
- 6 out of 11 times while in small blind (54%)
- 50 out of 64 times in other positions (78%)
- a total of 64 out of 87 (73%)
Pots won at showdown - 10 of 13 (76%)
Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $95,150
balance: $1,666,069

No comments:

Post a Comment