Monday, October 31, 2011

Right-sided high end plus

I've written before about being on the wrong side of a high end plus; last Friday night, I was on the right side of one. I hit it on the turn. The funny thing was, my opponent, who merely had the high end, was betting like he had the nuts. The only time I raised was on the river, and I only doubled his $6,000 bet; he then went all in and I called immediately. There was no way I could lose, since the board hadn't paired and there was no flush draw there. I figured all he had was the high end, and that he was going to learn a very expensive lesson. I won a pot worth $70,000, and got out of Dodge.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 14 hands and saw flop:
- 1 out of 2 times while in big blind (50%)
- 1 out of 2 times while in small blind (50%)
- 6 out of 10 times in other positions (60%)
- a total of 8 out of 14 (57%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 3 (33%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $30,000
balance: $2,419,692

No comments:

Post a Comment